The Research Paper Writing competition aims at providing a platform to students of Mody
University of Science and Technology to express them freely and let their new ideas be read by
Theme for the Research Paper:
Women’s Marginalization, Feminism and Quest for Identity
Higher Education and Women: Issues and Perspectives
- Open for all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate program.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only original papers will be considered for the competition. No part of it should have
been published earlier nor should it be under consideration for publication at a contest
- Moreover, any form of plagiarism will result in disqualification of the paper.
- Multiple entries for individual authors are not allowed.
Guidelines for Submission:
- The paper should include an abstract not exceeding 300 words mentioning the title and
- The Research Paper should be of 3000 – 5000 words excluding footnotes. Word count is
required to be mentioned on the cover page.
- Following Formatting Guidelines should be followed:
- Font Type and size: Times New Roman, 12, Line Spacing: 1.5, Justified
- Size for footnotes: 10, Line Spacing: 1
- Uniform Method of Citation should be followed throughout the paper.
- The subject of the mail should be “Title of the Paper_Student Name”.
- Research Paper should contain a cover page with the following details-
- Name of the Participant(s).
- Name of the School.
- Title of the Research Paper
- Contact Number.
- E-mail Id.
- Submissions should be made only in .doc or .docx format.
- The paper must be written in English.
- The submissions along with the registration form have to be mailed at:
- Entries will be reviewed by distinguished academicians.
- Entries will be judged on the basis of Originality, Style, Organization, Quality of
Analysis and Quality of Research.
- Entries will be judged anonymously.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
- Top three entries shall receive a gift of appreciation and hard copy of certificate from
- All the participants shall receive certificate of participation.
- Last date to Submit: November 30, 2019
For any queries, please contact:
- Ms.Jaya Mishra : 8209932664
- Ms.Shatakshi : 7985600854
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org